Economic and Business Development Sponsorships Program at Sprout CoWorking
Sponsorships of start-ups and entrepreneurs allow sponsoring organizations to advance corporate initiatives and philanthropic goals and to directly support economic and business development in Rhode Island.
Sponsors will underwrite one year at Sprout CoWorking for selected start-ups and entrepreneurs. This provides a business resource that may be used as a place to work, hold meetings and run programs. Development, support and broad based opportunities for collaboration will also be available. Selection can be made by Sprout on standard criteria and/or Sponsor criteria. Sponsors may also select participants or create innovation programs for participants focused on corporate objectives and initiatives.
Sprout Coworking will cooperate with sponsors’ public relations, marketing, community outreach and innovation efforts as requested to highlight the cohort members that they have sponsored.
What we do:
- Identify and select startups and entrepreneurs meeting success and sustainability criteria
- Provide 24/7 access to work and meeting space to selected businesses for a full year
- Provide access to business growth and support services such as:
- Other business with experiences to share
- Incubator program
- Business Advisors Collaborative
- Numerous business and community programs
- Official business address
What you do:
- Purchase sponsorship credits
- Provide custom selection criteria if desired
- Engage with growing businesses as desired
- Support local economic and business growth
- Written business description including:
- Clear value proposition
- High level financial pro forma
- Willingness to work with a mentor/advisor and participate in growth and development programs
- Business based in Rhode Island
- Specific Sponsor criteria
Sponsorship Credit Options:
Available in Platinum, Gold and Silver sponsorship levels, you can choose to sponsor 4, 10, or 16 growing businesses.
- Platinum – one $30,000 sponsorship available to support 16 growing businesses for a full year
- Gold – three $20,000 sponsorships available to support 10 growing businesses for a full year
- Silver – ten $10,000 sponsorships available to support 4 growing businesses for a full year